The one-piece glass panels provide a visual clarity and light penetration most desirable, especially in low light areas that get a lot of cloud cover or misty days, like the coastlines. It does have a shade cloth available for those extra sunny days. Two automatic roof windows keep the air circulating and control temperatures. The rain gutters keep excess rainfall from undercutting your foundation. With all the included features, you actually save money by not having to purchase a base kit, etc., separately.
The elegant black aluminum framework, tempered glass panels; abundant 5' side walls and 8'2" peak height combine to give you a beautiful greenhouse while providing you with 79 sq ft of comfortable interior workspace. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance free use. The Junior Victorians have 2 automatic roof windows, 2 full-length gutters and downspouts, shade cloths, and measure 7'8"W x 10'2"D.
Special Features of Victorian Junior Greenhouses:
- Aluminum Profiles are larger/thicker/stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Use 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Substantial Rubber Seals for better insulation - others don't use any (they only use metal clips)
- Vertigal glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Other use two pieces and where glass overlaps it can get dirty
- 5" high foundation frame included - others usually charge extra for bases
- Shoulder (with large gutters and downspouts)
- One sliding door - can be put in any of the vertical glass location (front, bank or sides)
- Significantly better insulated relative to other glass greenhouses because they are constructed with rubber seals, single pain windows and 4mm glass