Skeetervac Mosquito Control Trap - Over 1 AcreSkeeterVac® mosquito exterminators -
- Attract, Trap & Kill - All-day, every-day to reduce biting insect populations
- Reduce Population Growth - Remove female insects before they lay eggs
- Cordless – No cords to trip over, no service interruptions and no restriction on location
- Exclusive FineTune Baiting System – A simple turn of a dial allows you to maximize performance by customizing the output of a supplemental attractant to match the species in your backyard (patent pending)
- New Motion Lighting – Attracts more species
- Vac&Tac Dual Trapping - Powerful vacuum and sticky paper traps combine to increase capture performance
- TacTrap with contrast pattern - Captures mosquitoes but won’t stick to you (patent pending)
- Quiet, Odorless & Child Resistant
- Quick & Easy Assembly - No Tools Required
- Dimensions: 26.4” W x 19.3” D x 29.5” H
How SkeeterVac Traps Exterminate
Female biting insects require blood to nourish their eggs. They get that blood from you, your family, your pets and your friends.
They track down hosts by sensing the carbon dioxide (the primary cue), moisture and heat from breath, body odors and color contrasts. SkeeterVac mosquito exterminators create a combination of those cues. This tricks the insects into thinking the trap is a host.
Once the pests are attracted to the exterminator, they are captured on the sticky trap or sucked into an enclosure by a powerful vacuum fan. Once trapped, they quickly dehydrate and die.
Propane gas from a standard grill cylinder is burned in a sealed combustion chamber where it is catalyzed into warm carbon dioxide and water. This precision mixture is exhausted out into the air stream.
A unique time-release FineTune lure at the top of the unit emits a scent that when combined with CO2 increases the attraction power for many species. Different species like different levels of the scent. Only SkeeterVac mosquito exterminators allow you to vary the amount of attractant to match the species in your backyard. Adjustment is made by simply turning a dial.
In addition to properly installing and using a SkeeterVac® mosquito exterminator, you can reduce mosquito breeding around your home significantly by reducing the amount of water that is stagnating on your property.
- Dispose of cans, plastic containers, pots, or similar water-holding containers that have accumulated on your property.
- Drill holes in the bottom of containers that you must leave out of doors – trash cans, recycling bins, etc.
- Clean clogged roof gutters on an annual basis.
- Turn over plastic wading pools when not in use.
- Turn over wheelbarrows, empty planters, or children’s toys.
- Aerate ornamental pools or stock them with fish.
- Clean and chlorinate swimming pools that are not being used. Don’t forget that mosquitoes breed in the water that collects on swimming pool covers.
- Use landscaping features or drainage tools to eliminate standing water that collects in low spots on your property.
|Dimensions||Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 3 Times longer life than other brands|
|Size||Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 1+ Acre Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Powerful enough to protect an area the size of an entire football field|
|Specifics||ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your backyard. And itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your right to enjoy it. But sometimes biting insects can make that hard to do. Not anymore. SkeeterVac mosquito exterminators can quietly and safely reduce the nuisance of a number of biting insect species including mosquitoes, black flies, no-see-ums, biting midges and sand flies.|
|Weight||Includes main unit - 1 BaitBlock - 1 TacTrap and a tank cover (propane tank not included)|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: