NOTE: Shipping included with price
- Stands tough against severe vandalism!
- Dimensions: seat to seat 61", top height 27", seat height 17"
- Framework: 1 5/8" O.D. Schedule 40 pipe, (This pipe is a full 5/32" wall thickness. Beware of those who don't specify Schedule 40; it may be "thin wall.")
- Seat and top supports: 2 x 2 x 3/16" hot roll angle iron
- Seating and top: Anodized aluminum planking
- Hardware: galvanized hardware and aluminum brackets are standard
- Low Maintenance
- Long Lasting
The Gerber Picnic Tables have the convenient "walk-in" design with nothing to step over, yet seats are attached so there's no tipping. They slide easily for mowing. The legs do not stick out behind the seats for people to trip over.
click here for a more detailed description why professionals in the industry choose Gerber picnic tables
We don't send you a "pile of parts." Instead, we send a one-piece welded end frame. With some other tables you bolt the end frame together. The Gerber picnic table frame is welded together, solid, sturdy and built to last.
Brown, Green or Black are the standard paint finish colors. Other colors available upon request.
Please call us for other color options.
The galvanized frame is available for those that want a rust-free, maintenance-free framework. All galvanizing is done after fabrication for maximum protection. The hot dip galvanizing is a tougher, thicker finish protecting both the inside and outside of the framework (recommended for picnic tables under severe rust conditions).