Volume Pricing Available:
Speak with one of our Commercial Contract Furniture Specialist for a quote 1 888 814-7531
or Email Us (please include pieces, qtys and shipping address for accurate pricing)
Pricing shown based on the smaller master pack pricing - shipping not included.
Grosfillex furniture must be purchase in Master Pack quantities - $750 minimum order
Minimum Qtys and additional charges may apply Click Here for details
Madras Classic Resin Stacking Armchair:
Dimensions: 17" W x 20" D x 35" H
Colors Available: Bordeaux
Master Packs: 4 or 32
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Passes ASTM F 1561-96 Class B performance standard for commercial outdoor seating
- There is more to this stacker than meets the eye.This chair adjusts to your body weight to provide optimum comfort.
- Rated to 300 pounds for safe use in commercial environments.
- Chair made of 100% prime synthetic resin. U.V. stabilized for greater resistance to sun degradation and changing weather conditions.
- High, contoured and flexible back joints with a shaped seat for extra comfort.
- Glossy and matte alternating stripes further enhance the design of the seat.
- One-piece molded construction. Stacks easily, nests closely.
- Extremely durable. Easy to maintain; just a wet sponge and a drop of a mild liquid detergent will restore this chair to a fresh new look.
- Versatile; this staple of the industry was made and designed by Grosfillex for terraces, cafes, concessions, balconies, parks and special events in the great outdoors.
- WARRANTY: 3 Years.
What makes Grosfillex resin different from other plastic furniture?
Some manufacturers use one "recipe" to manufacture all their resin products. Grosfillex however, uses special blend of raw materials for each product, depending on the product's flexibility, durability and safety requirements. Also Grosfillex does not use recycled plastic material to manufacture their furniture.
Is this furniture made of recycled plastic material?
Grosfillex furniture is made of 100% first quality prime materials.
Other manufacturers may use recycled plastic materials and/or excessive amounts of calcium carbonate to reduce their costs and/or make the product feel heavier. This practice always results in an inferior products with no guarantee of consistency or performance for any type of use. It also makes the product unsafe, more brittle, and more prone to breakage.
Click Here for FAQ of Grosfillex patio and Poolside furniture.
Grosfillex, an international company based in the Jura Mountain region of France, has grown from a wooden tool handle company to a global organization offering a wide range of resin products. Grosfillex has built its outstanding reputation on the development, production and marketing of resin products destined for household and commercial use. Grosfillex sets a standard of excellence throughout the industry with its strict criteria for quality at every level. Grosfillex has established itself as a leader in the commercial grade furniture industry through it's unique designs, quality and value. It backs its products with a commercial warranty that assures quality and longevity.