Fire Sense Offset Infrared Patio Heater
Our heavy duty stainless steel Offset Infrared Patio Heater introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels for easy mobility.
- No UV rays, silent operations.
- 100% heat production within seconds
- 1500 watt lamp
- 9 ft. blanket of heat, not affected by wind
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG Heaters
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- Standard 110V household current
- Protective aluminum cover shield
- Can be used indoors as wel
- 5,000 hour lamp life
- CSA Approved
- Stainless steel telescoping offset pole
- Includes PVC cover
Assembled Dims: 18" Base, 93" Height Head Unit: 4.3" H x 3.75" W x 18" L
Weight: 53 lbs - Head Unit = 8lbs, Frame & Base = 45 lbs
FIRE SENSE -All of the Fire Sense products are designed in the U.S. and manufactured around the globe. The company’s design and sales offices are located on beautiful Amelia Island, Florida. Well Traveled living is a designer, importer and distributor of outdoor living products. Established in 1998, we were the major force in popularizing clay chimineas in the United States. From there the company expanded its reach by developing a full range of innovative outdoor heating, patio and home and garden products. Today, as a leading innovator in these product categories, they market their products under the Fire Sense and Patio Sense brand names.