The C09 series sidepost patio umbrella
features a large 9' 6" x 9' 6" square canopy that can swivel 360 degrees for maximum shade protection and a crank lift opening mechanism on a sturdy aluminum frame. The hexagonal market style canopy is made of durable Sunbrella acrylic fabric that will protect your family for years to come. The offset pole style allows for more comfort and usability than the traditional center pole umbrellas.
Your choice of base style to fit your situation (see below for more details).
Why choose and offset pole umbrella?
Besides the great looks, an offset / cantilever pole umbrella allows you to sit around your patio table with friends and family and visit in the shade without having to look around the pole coming out of the center of your table. The 360 degree swivel lets you follow the sun throughout the day to provide maximum shade protection and, if you want shade over the pool, spa, or chaise lounge then just swivel the canopy where you need it.
Umbrella Features: 360 degree rotation, tilting Canopy, wind vent, Crank open
Sunbrella Fabric: Choose from 12colors
Umbrella Shown: C09 with valence style canopy & Freestanding 4-prong base option
- Frame Color: Graphite
- Structure / Frame: Aluminum w/ Crank Opening
- Shade Size: 9' 6" x 9' 6" Square
- Style: Valence or Market option
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- 12 Custom fabric colors standard
- Crank pully lift open
- Price includes choice of any 2 base styles, Freestanding 4-Prong or Deck Mount base,
Umbrella Base Options
- Ground Insert Base (included): Excellent for windy areas, mandatory for contract installations. Lower section to be poured into concrete. Presents a flush surface when umbrella support tube is removed, eliminating any tripping hazard.
Large Ground Insert Base Image
- Deckmount Plate: Our most popular base, this 10" plate can be mounted quickly to any wooden sundeck made of 2" lumber, or any concrete patio. Umbrella support tube can be removed when not in use, minimizing tripping hazard. Plate is made of cast aluminum with a bright finish for maximum corrosion resistance. large Deckmount Plate Image
- SPA Umbrella Base: A Powder-coated steel plate slides 18� underneath spa to secure umbrella. The umbrella is held by the spas weight. this base requires bolting the upright plate to the spa skirting for stability. Note: (the spa base may not work correctly on a spa skirting with a bottom lip, or with insufficient backing.) The spa base works best with R-series umbrellas. large Spa Base Image
- 2-Prong Freestanding Umbrella Base: 2-piece aluminum base allows more room in front of umbrella. Base measures 22" x 44" x 4" high. (4) 20" square concrete patio blocks are required as weights (not included). Total weight must be at least 240 lbs (4 x 60lbs). Freestanding Umbrella Base Image
- 4-Prong Freestanding Umbrella Base (standard): Powder coated steel base requires (4) 18" or 20" square concrete patio pavers up to 2 1/4" in thickness as weights (not included). Total weight must be at least 200 lbs (4 x 50lbs). This base is not recommended for windy areas. Freestanding Umbrella Base Image